The organized unit of the United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose PURPOSE is…
- to know God and experience freedom a whole persons through Jesus Christ,,
- to develop a creative, supportive fellowship and
- to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
We have three circles and one quilting group and we would love to have more women join us. If people would like to start a new interest group, such as the quilting group or other interest. We would love to see that. If you have questions about forming a circle or interest group, we would celebrate and help them in any way possible. Contact our co-chairpersons Judy Young or Jane Bond. Info is in the 2018 Year Book.
- Circle 4 meets 3rd Monday at 4:00 in church parlor.
- Koinonia meets at 11:45 on the fourth Thursday in the church parlor.
- Esther meets at noon on the last Tuesday in church parlor.
- Sew Blessed Quilters at 6:30 to 8:30 p.m on the 1st and 3rd Monday nights in the church quilting room.
Here is our 2018 Year Book: You can download it here.2018 Handbook Revised Members at large-good one